Volume Integration, LLC partners with our customers to deliver leading edge "Big Data" analytics solutions.
By leveraging our teams' extensive experience in cloud capabilities and emerging technologies, we design and deploy custom solutions to unique and evolving challenges. Volume employees and their families are our number one priority, while also ensuring our customer's mission and success remain the primary focus and objective.
If you are a motivated individual willing to tackle challenging, and interesting problems in cyber security, big data, and machine learning, come be a part of our dynamic team!
Volume Integration is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Application Developer in Reston, VA. This position supports the development of a new robust data management framework for our customer. The candidate must be able to work well in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment to meet defined requirements and satisfy customers. The candidate will be responsible for converting high-level requirements into detailed designs and produce working code consistent with the established architecture and interface specifications. The candidate will also be responsible for performing unit testing and working within the established continuous integration environment.
- Demonstrated experience with regression, integration, and automated testing with technologies such as Selenium or PhantomJS
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment using Git, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Familiarity with AWS IaaS capabilities (EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience with the Unix/Linux command line
- Experience with Relational databases, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch / Lucene search syntax
- Graph database experience, geospatial experience, Unix scripting, ORM experience, Spring MVC
- Experience with Atlassian Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 10-15 years of combined Software Development, Test Engineering, and Systems Engineering experience
To learn more about Volume Integration, LLC please see our website at: www.volumeintegration.com
Volume Integration, LLC Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, Volume Integration, LLC invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Volume Integration, LLC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Volume Integration, LLC and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Careers@volumeintegration.com
. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.